An innovative and powerful cleaning gel specially formulated to break down hardened ink within the Anilox cell. Engineered to clean the most difficult ink or coatings from ceramic or chrome surfaces. Compatible with UV, water and solvent based inks.
It is a safe, lower cost alternative to traditional anilox cleaners.
To be used as a daily on-press cleaner as well as off-press in-depth cleaner for severely contaminated anilox rolls.
This product should be used for every colour change and when production is stopped.
Directions for daily on-press use
- Wearing rubber gloves and eye protection apply Q-clean onto the Anilox surface.
- Leave for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Thoroughly brush roll in circular motion using a 0.002″ (51 microns)-bristle anilox brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water, then dry with lint free cloth
Also for use with general press cleaning (ink trays, ink pumps and hoses, doctor blades chambers, etc)
Directions for in-depth cleaning for stubborn driend in inks
- Wearing rubber gloves and eye protection, apply Q-clean onto the Anilox surface with a brush or cloth.
- Wrap over using cling film and leave for 24 hours.
- Brush roll in circular motion using a 0.002″ (51 microns)-bristle anilox brush.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean warm water then dry with lint free cloth
- Make sure the cleaner has been completely removed.
- Do not allow this product to dry on the roll
CAUTION: In-depth cleaning is not suitable for aluminium base rollers or Anilox sleeves as Q-clean if left for a long period may corrode the aluminium base and delaminate the ceramic.