Master all print applications with one anilox
Printing high-resolution graphics on thick E-B flute board can be quite challenging. There is an inverse relationship between board strength and print quality. As the flute high increases the board strength increases but however the print quality decreases. When a package requires both high structural strength and high-quality graphics, masterflo is highly recommended.
Perfected over two years of development, this radical new engraving offers the printer higher colour density for the same amount of ink being applied. It is specifically designed for combination plates allowing printing solids and screen with one anilox roll.
For printing solids a high volume anilox is required whereas for printing fine line or tone work an anilox with lower volume would be needed to avoid over inking of the smaller dots in the printing plate which would result in dot bridging or dirty print.
This unique engraving masterly controls the ink film transferred to the combination plate ensuring the solids areas obtain higher ink transfer than the half tone areas, achieving an excellent smooth coverage on solids and a high resolution and minimal dot gain on the tones.
- Combination print work with one anilox roll reducing down times and ink waste
- Outstanding smooth solids coverage in porous substrates
- Less variation due to high speeds
- Increased ink /coating transfer
- It keeps clean for longer in print runs and is easier to clean
- Extended print consistency along the life span of the anilox
- Folding carton
- Corrugated board
- Beverage cartons
- High Porous substrates such as recycled carton